Wow, you guys should feel awfully privileged I'm posting today - I'm SUPER, SUPER busy at work...I mean it, its been a crazy morning! Too much to do and too little time to do it! But, I'm determined to stick to this list-a-day thing...that being said, here's what I did over the long weekend!
*Rode to Gilmer, TX with Kristy, her 2 kids and brother-in-law
*Toured their new house
*Went to Wal-Mart
*Got nicknamed Nana Puddin' by Torri
*Went to lunch with the above mentioned people at the Butcher Shop
*Went to Sam's & Wal-Mart again
*Started watching Revolutionary Road (very depressing!)
*Jumped on the trampoline
*Made a delicious dinner with Kristy
*Ran to Wal-Mart 2 more times looking for light since the boys were still working on the mailbox at 11pm
*Watched Yes Man (funny movie!)
*Made breakfast with Kristy & Troy
*Finished Revolutionary Road
*Worked in the garden, landscaped, dug, shoveled, got really dirty
*Showered & made another delicious meal
*Made cookies & cupcakes with Kristy
*Finished The Choice by Nicholas Sparks (excellent!)
*Helped Kristy drag Troy to bed, literally
*You guessed it, breakfast again!
*Church
*Dyed easter eggs with everyone
*Hamburgers/Hot Dogs for Lunch
*Drove Home, actually rode home, Troy drove
*Picked up the super excited pups from my dads
*Talked to Jill for a while
*Watched The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (excellent but def. a tear jerker)
*Laundry
*Returned redbox movie & got Arby's for dinner
*Watched Slumdog Millionaire (great story but not quite worth all the hype it got)
*Started a new book & went to bed!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment