Man, I'm running super behind today, I almost didn't make it! It's been another crazy busy day at work today. But, alas, here I am! Here is a list of the things I need to do this week:
*get a haircut
*go grocery shopping
*watch Australia
*catch up on Tivo-ed stuff from last week
*sweep floor
*get grandma a birthday gift
*go see grandma
*hopefully get to see chris & rachel glossup while they are in town
*read intro and prep for bible study
*bible study on thursday night
*email pics from last weekend to the ward's
*mail troy's car payment
*find a box & mail DVD player and speaker to samsung
*unpack from the weekend
*laundry
whew, looks like its going to be a busy week!
ps - the picture is of the tulips troy surprised me with saturday! they are beautiful & he is so sweet!

0 comments:
Post a Comment