So, since I'm super swamped at work today, I'm cheating. This perhaps should have been the 1st list I posted but the list of YouTube videos is sort of the list that inspired the whole list-post idea so. Here is something to keep you coming back: List of Lists I want to Make...
*About me...basic info.
*Places I want to go
*Books I've Read
*Movies Watched in 2009
*Foods I like to make with hubby
*Things to do to house
*Concerts I've seen
*Food I like *Foods I wish I liked
*Foods I'll never like
*Personal life goals
*If I won the lottery...
*Places from fiction I wish I could visit
*Hobbies
*Things I want to do with my kids someday
*Lists about various friends
*Movements/efforts I care about & wish I was involved in
*Places I've been
*Blogs i follow
*Fav movies
*Fav books
*Fav restaurants
*Fav quotes
*Fav bible verses
*Fav tv shows
*What I wish I could be/do
*People I'd like to meet
*Gift Wishlist
*Pet Peeves
*Things I dont do enough of
*Fav Movie/Book Characters
*Books I want to Read
*Movies I want to see
*CD's I Wish I Owned
*DVD's I wish i Owned
*things I love
*things i hate/dislike
*ways i dont want to die
*things i cant live without
*favorite games (online, board, card, etc)
*Things I love about nature
*fav websites
that should keep me going for the at least the next month. i'm off work tomorrow for Good Friday so unless I get super bored out at our friend's house tomorrow, don't expect anything until monday! have a great weekend and happy easter!

0 comments:
Post a Comment