CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.21.2009

Picture Time!!!

Alright, I promised pictures from LA so it's time to make good on that promise!  (I apologize now for them being out of order - I had some trouble adding them.)

We also ate at the original Bob's Big Boy - yummy burgers!
In the radio room on the Queen Mary:
Can you find Nemo & Dori?
Petting the sharks @ the Long Beach Aquarium
Petting the sting rays @ the Long Beach Aquarium


Full Steam Ahead!!!! (on the Queen Mary)
In the Engine Room on the Queen Mary
Please don't poop on me!  (@ the Long Beach Aquarium)
Sunny, our wonderful rental car
Our first bites at In-N-Out

Troy's great grandma - she's 96!
Troy's great Aunt Kay (she's who was stayed with while there)
At California Pizza Kitchen
Me on the WB Lot outside the Ellen Show Poster


At the Santa Monica Pier
Central Perk!!!
We ate at Pink's - it was a super good hot dog!
Outside Universal Studios (we didn't go in but we didn't shop & eat at Universal Studios CityWalk)