CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.30.2009

Get In My Belly!

I LOVE food.  That is no surprise to any one that knows me.  It's probably not a surprise to those that don't know me either based on my current weight (argh!).  In honor of my love for food, here is a list of some of my favorite restaurants (sit-down and fast food).  This list is being thrown together rather quickly so I'm not treating it as exclusive or even finished.

Fast Food:
Chick-Fil-A
Taco Cabana
Taco Bueno
Wendy's
Jack in the Box
Wing Stop
Chipotle
Panda Express
Little Ceaser's

Sit Down:
Souper Salad
Panera Bread
La Madeleine
Olive Garden
Razzoo's
Buffalo Wild Wings
Pappadeaux's
Master Grill
Mesquite BBQ
Red Hot & Blue
Texas Roadhouse
Uncle Julio's
California Pizza Kitchen
Melting Pot
Fuddrucker's
Freebird's

1 comments:

Natalie

I have two places for you to try based on your list...

Sweet Tomatoes. There is one in Addison and one in Dallas off 635 close to the airport. This is like Souper Salad but 10 times better. Oh and it is more expensive, but if you go once and sign up for their mailing list you get coupons all the time!

Pizza Getti. Family owned restaurant off of 30 and Buckner. I won't eat pizza any where else because of this place. I love it. Mmmm.

Let me know if you try there places. =)