CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.25.2008

whole lotta nothin' going on...

well, hallelujah its Friday! I love Fridays! You can look back on how productive (or not productive) you were over the entire week and look forward to the weekend ahead.

We had a great time last weekend with Troy's dad and stepmom. We went striper fishing on Lake Texoma and I caught 2 (pics forthcoming)! It was great to just hang out with them. We don't get to see them much since they live in Kansas. We went to the outlet mall, had great dinners both night and went to the church and movies on Sunday. I love Mamma Mia!

Looking back over the week, I was not very productive. I've done a whole lot of nothing this week. I watched the movie Penelope with some girlfriends one night - I highly recommend it! It was great. And I did get some new blue jean shorts at Target on Wednesday, which is something that has been on my to-do list for quite some time now. And I did watch Hairspray last night, which I've been wanting to do since I got the soundtrack and have been listening to it like crazy. Let me just say I love Hairspray and Mamma Mia! Both soundtracks have been playing non-stop both on my computer at work and in my car. Mixed in with the soundtracks from Atonement, Becoming Jane and Pride and Prejudice - which are all made up of really great instrumental music. I love it! I pretty much know the P&P one by heart and can tell you exactly which part of the movie it plays in. P&P is def. my fav movie! I can't seem to get enough of Jane Austen!

There are a couple of things to look forward to this weekend. Seeing the Ward's tonight - we havent seen them in forever! They have been crazy busy with all this moving/new job/finding a place to live, etc. stuff. Lunch with my step-mom tomorrow. I suspect that there is something specific she wants to talk about with me so we'll see how that goes - I am def. very curious! Hopefully we'll get to hang out with Jill and her hubbie for dinner on Sunday - I want some steak! Otherwise, we are just going to try to stay cool in these triple digit temps!

I've just recently starting getting into iTunes and am super stoked b/c I just downloaded podcasts from Lake Pointe's college ministry service, Merge. I'm excited to start listening to them. We don't go to the meeting so this way I can still hear the message. Gotta love free subscriptions to the podcast!

0 comments: